Friday, July 30, 2010

Personalize It Clock!

Wednesday when Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby, I found the cutest craft idea! It looked like it would be perfect for my room...so I decided I would try it. I've always liked trying new little crafts and making decorations. This one was really fun, cheap, and super easy to do!



If you want to make your own...it is SIMPLE!
What you need:

-The Personalize It clock (or some kind of similar clock).
That's the most expensive part - $14.99 at Hobby Lobby.
It wasn't half price, but if I would have thought about it, I could have looked for the 40% off coupon. (Would have saved some money!)
This clock is very easy to take apart and put back together.

-Scrapbook paper - Hobby Lobby has TONS! They also sell it cheap! Catch it half-price, and it's an even better deal!!

-Gemstones - I got two different sizes.
I used bigger ones for around the outside, then smaller ones for the inside.
They are around $2.99 a pack...but if you go when they are half-price like I did, it makes the project even cheaper! I'm all about the bargains if you can't tell! Haha!
The gemstones come in a strip.
You just pull them off the sheet and stick them where you want them! Easy!
I thought about not doing the gemstones, but I'm glad I decided to. They definitely make it look cuter!

-Stickers are optional. They would be used to change up the way the numbers look.
I didn't do that though. Guess it depends on what look you're going for as to whether you want to use the stickers or not.

Overall I spent $21.66...not too bad for a really cute clock that matches my room perfectly!!





My sister is thinking about doing her one, too!
I think a Bama one would be cute...houndstooth and crimson paper!
There are sooo many different things you can do!
I absolutely love mine! Just another reason I loooove Hobby Lobby! :)




*Special thanks to my mom!! She helped me get this clock looking good!
Thanks Mom! I love you! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment