Today is Thankful Thursday over at Simple.Little.Joys!
What am I thankful for this week?
Here are just a few random things...
- The little babysitting jobs that have given me summer spending money.
- All of my shopping trips with Mom. I love our summer shopping days! We've been able to take quite a few this week, and I've enjoyed every one of them!
- Being able to spend time with Mom and Mema today. We got to stay by the pool for just a little bit, then a storm came. So we just sat around and talked.
- The good news about the mission trip my church has been on this week. It sounds like God has really done a great work this week!
-Ollie. That little kitty just keeps us laughing!
(Can't forget my Fuzzy, though...he might be old and not liking Oliver all that much, but I'm still thankful for him, too. Haha! :) )
- Picnics by the pool. Had one today!
-The pretty sunflowers I see every time I look out my window.
The list goes on and on...I have so much to be thankful for!! God is just so good!