Monday, August 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Simple Pleasures



Top 2 Tuesday from The Undomestic Momma
Topic for this week - Top 2 Simple Pleasures

So...here are my simple pleasures!


1.) A day when the sky is clear and very blue with not a cloud in sight! That is my favorite kind of day. It makes everything just look so "crisp" and bright. :)



2.) Sunday afternoon naps. That is pretty much the only day I can take a good nap. They are simply the best!

Head on over to this blog and link up! :)

4 comments:

  1. Afternoon naps are awesome...naps anytime are awesome!

    http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm a new follower. Your blog is adorable! Come follow back at mrstashalynn.blogspot.com
    Can't wait to read more! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a nap anytime!!

    Cute picks!

    ReplyDelete