Saturday, July 17, 2010

Very First Post! :)

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I don't really know where to start. I don't really have anything special I'm blogging about, I just want to blog! Kelly's Korner & A Love Worth Waiting For are my two all time favorite blogs. :)



So for me, I just decided to blog. I'll probably share about shopping trips, past events, daily adventures, school...who knows what else! I just thought this looked fun, and I'm going to give it a try!


Now, I'll go ahead and share a little story from today.


We found a little kitty on July 4th. My sister, Erin, found him at church.. We were just going to rescue him, but of course we ended up keeping him. His name is Oliver, and he is a MESS! He is going to be an outside cat, but he's so little we are letting him stay inside some for right now.
So anyways, this morning I let Oliver in right before I sat down to eat my lovely breakfast my mom cooked. That was a mistake. I was sitting there enjoying my food, and he decided to climb UP my leg to get some of MY food. This kitty may be small, but his claws are sharp! He left me with ugly little claw marks all over my leg. The only thing I could think about is that tomorrow is Sunday, and I'm wearing a dress...a NEW dress. Guess I'll be wearing scratches on my leg, too. Although I did get rather upset with him, I still can't help but love him. :)







Now, I did say I'm wearing a new dress tomorrow. I bought it especially for tomorrow. Why? Because tomorrow is the first time I will get all dressed up and go to church without my braces!! :D I got them off this past week. After 3 years of having braces, I am VERRRY happy with my new smile.









Hope you're having a great weekend!!



Anna


P.S. My blog isn't all that cute yet...I'm trying to figure everything out. Any suggestions or tips are welcome! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment