Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer Reading??

So now that summer is almost over, I figured it's time to start my summer reading! Haha! Yeah...I'm guess I'm a little late on that. But it IS summer after all. I really don't want to spend my break reading a boring book that does not interest me whatsoever. Ha!


I absolutely HATE to read! I used to buy a book that looked good, then never even open it! I just don't read! But, about a year ago I found an author that I love. That would be Chad Eastham. His books are amazing!

Seriously...if every book was as good as these are, I would have no problem reading.
So anyways, as for the whole summer reading thing, I really need to get started. Maybe I can get to the library and pick up a book soon. Don't want to make an F on the first test I take of my Junior year! Haha!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sure hope your weekend has been lovely! Friday, Mom and I swam and just relaxed by the pool. Today, I've just enjoyed a verrry hot day outside. I'm trying to soak up all the sun I can before school starts! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment