Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend & First Day of School

This past Saturday night, my family and I went to eat supper and swim with my sister's boyfriend's family. It has been just soooo hot here that their pool felt like bath water. Seriously. It was really warm, but we enjoyed ourselves.

Erin and I


Erin made a very yummy & cute cookie cake to take over to their house.

Sunday was, of course, church! Sunday night was a great time of testimonies for the domestic mission trip team.

Yesterday was my first day of my Junior year.



Honestly, it was not very good. I think EVERY schedule in the whole school is messed up. It's a mess. I don't even have a history class...but oh well! Who needs history anyway? Well, I guess I do since I'm supposed to be taking a college history class this year. Hopefully everything will be worked out soon. It's just crazy trying to get what classes I need and drop the useless ones. I don't think I've ever not had a core class though! That's how bad the schedules are messed up.

Today was ok. Still not the best. I did get a top locker, though. The first week is always super wild and crazy. I'm just ready for it to be OVER!!

This afternoon, I was waiting for the tardy bell to ring in my Science class when this girl sat down smiling in front of me. She seemed really happy and nice. I honestly thought she was just a super friendly new kid. Haha. I was way wrong.

Turns out she was my best friend from the 2nd grade!! She remembered exactly who I was. She used to have blonde hair, but now it's dark brown, so she looked a little different. But, after she told me who she was, I totally remembered her. Crazy, huh?

Hope your week has started off great. These past two days have been super long, boring, and tiring for me. So as for now, I'm just waiting on Friday...and Summer 2011. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment