Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Little Shopping Trip

Well, me and Mom decided to do a little more than grocery and school supplies shopping today.
We went to the mall, Target, Sam's, and we also stopped by Hobby Lobby to pick up a Personalize It clock for my sister.
I did happen to find a really cute swimsuit (50% off!) and a cute cover-up that was also on sale. We just had a simple little shopping day. :)

I also found the CUTEST container today.



Okay, let me explain. Last school year, I took a pack of pop-tarts every day for lunch. Yeah, I know - kinda strange. But, they made a good lunch for me! Pretty much every day, the people that sat at my lunch table would ask "What kind you got today, Anna?" Seriously. That was like the daily question! Haha! It was no doubt that every day I would have a different flavor pop-tart for lunch.

So, me and Mom were at Wal-Mart, and I saw this and just about died. How can something so simple make me as happy as this did? I don't know. Maybe I'm just a simple little person...or plain crazy. I'm sure everyone around me thought I was crazy. I mean I was EXCITED!

But anyway...I now have a very cute container to take my pop-tarts to school in. Haha!! :)



This would be my little lunch box that I found today...and the sandwich container to match. I probably don't even need this sandwich container since I now have an awesome pop-tart one...but that's for the occasional PB&J I may take. And it was only a dollar. :)

Have a great night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment