Tuesday, August 3, 2010

YAY!! New followers! :)

Well, first off...I hope you're having an awesome week. If this week goes by extremely slow for you, I'm sorry. That's what I wished for. Haha! It's my last week of summer, so I'm hoping it will be a great, memorable, and VERY slow week! :)

This morning, I got on to check my blog, and seeing I no longer had 2 followers, but 5!! That just made my whole day! Haha! And 4 comments on one post - oh yess!!
I'm partly kidding, but I did hate the fact that I was practically blogging to myself. Ha! Not anymore! :D
By the way...the 2 followers I had were my mom and sister. They already know everything about me and what all goes on! Ha! :)

Anyway, enough of all that. I just wanted to say thanks for following my blog, and I hope you'll keep reading!

So, I did say I would post a picture of me in my new glasses. I wore them Sunday to church. I walked in and my sister almost didn't know who I was!



I guess my style was just a little different - I like trying out different styles. I don't really have one particular "look". As long as it's modest and cute, I'll give it a try. Some things I can pull off, others not so much. I'm sure you know how that goes! :)

Today, I'm going to get my hair cut. Or should I say trimmed?
You shouldn't be able to notice a difference...I'll put it that way! :)
After that, Mom and I are going to get groceries and some school supplies.
Hope you have a lovely day!! Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment