Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Power, No Sleep

Yesterday was my last day of my summer job! I had it all planned out to sleep in late this morning...but that didn't work at all. It was very stormy here last night. I went to bed around 10:30....and by 11:30 pm I was up for pretty much the rest of the night/morning. Why? Because we lost power, and when we lose power, I don't sleep. I HAVE to have my air purifier to sleep. I can NOT sleep without it. The second it goes off, I wake up. It's just something about that sound! Haha. So this morning around 5 (after tossing and turning all night), I decided I would just give up. Needless to say, I only got about an hour of good sleep last night. This morning, we went and got Jack's for breakfast. Then we headed to my Mema and Granddaddy's house...they had power. :) We took our stuff to get ready for the day. I had a hair cut appointment this afternoon, and we also did some school supplies shopping. We got power back around 2:45 this afternoon!

On another note, Mom and Dad bought me a laptop, and it came yesterday!!! I was so excited to get it. I absolutely LOVE it! :)

Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment