Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day of Shopping!

I had one of my last few shopping days of the summer today!! Mall, Bridge Street, and Red Robin for lunch!! :) Got a few things I've been looking for. I have had trouble finding dress code appropriate clothes for school this year though. Now don't get me wrong, I don't go around showing everything I have. Promise! But, all the summer clothes either seem to be

1.) One shoulder - super cute.
2.)Strapless - comfortable and cool for the summer.
3.) Not 3 fingers wide (talking about tank tops)
4.) Too short - for a girl with long legs like me everything looks shorter than it really is.
5.) Racer back

Everything seems to violate the dress code one way or another. :/ But, I have found several things I can make work for these really hot days...so I am thankful for that!

Below are some of the things I wish that we could wear to school....




See...nothing bad!! Just cute summer clothes. But, unfortunately all of those things are not in the dress code. It is what it is. Haha


Annnnnd....here is my drape picture!! Nothing says SENIOR more than the traditional drape pic! Ha. (A little blurry and distorted on here...but not in person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment