Friday, July 29, 2011

Senior Pics!

Here are just very few of my Senior pictures. All credit goes to Melissa Robinson. She did an amazing job, and I'm sooo glad it worked out where we found her! We did the session at a local park in the extreme heat! But, you can't even tell we spent 2 hours in over 105 degree heat index. I am very pleased with all the pictures. My prints actually came in yesterday, and they look great. Now, my Presitge pictures on the other hand....are HORRIBLE!!!! We have to get our drape and casual shot done by them for the yearbook. I am not happy with those at all. They wouldn't let me smile as much as I wanted to. I even ASKED to smile...but they said no! :( So, I'm only smiling in very few. OH WELL!






























Be on the lookout for more Senior picture stuff! :)



I only have a few more days of work, and I'll be done for the summer! Plan on spending the next couple of weeks shopping, swimming, and probably reading...because I have yet to begin my summer reading. Ha!



Have a great LAST WEEKEND in July!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment