Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Year's & Turning 17!

...Catch up post continued....

2011 is here (and has been for almost a month now! Ha!) I hope yours has started out just as great as ours has. On New Year's day, we ate the traditional food with my grandparents. Very yummy! Next New Year's will be very exciting because it will be...THE YEAR I GRADUATE !

January 5 was my 17th birthday. I have never (repeat NEVER!) gone to school on my birthday. We are always still out for Christmas break...until this year. We went back on my birthday! But, I have to say, I loved it! Seeing all my friends on my actual b'day and getting all the birthday wishes at school was just fun. I actually enjoyed it, and I think this birthday was the best one yet!


Now, last year was a big birthday...16. Let me just say, the cake was AMAZING.. I don't think there could be another cake as great as this one was...It was my favorite!



BUT...these little cupcakes for this year were just as cute...they were bright and colorful! And perfect for turning 17.

The Sunday after my birthday, my wonderful Sunday School class brought lots of cupcakes to celebrate. We even had some that had bright yellow icing...my favorite color!
Here are some of my birthday presents.
I also got the cutest zebra print watch, money, and another iTunes card.


I absolutely LOVE this necklace one of my friends gave me. Very cute. It says "True Friends, True Hearts."

Also, I got some black crates for my birthday. I had some orange ones in my room right here, but I have retired any thing unless it is black, pink, or zebra print. So these crates look great!


Okay...on to the next post - which will be about the biggest snow I've ever experienced in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment