Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time!

Wow! I can't believe Christmas is here already!!
Here's some pics from our December days!


Here is my Christmas Tree! (I actually put it up a little before Thanksgiving...so I've been enjoying it for a while!)


Erin and I at the Christmas tree farm
(We always cut a tree every year!)


And here it is all decorated.


This is my Hallmark Barbie ornament...I collect these!


Of course Ollie has been a good addition this Christmas. :)




We have made more Tea Cake cookies this year than ever I think! They are so good and cute...
but I think we are about tired of seeing them for now! :)


Lots of posing in front of the Christmas tree has gone on of course!


Erin & Me...ready for a Christmas party




This cute little tin I got was FULL of candy to the top!


A few of my presents from friends!


Just a pic of Erin and me


And lastly, this would be me in my $88 houndstooth coat that I got for under $30!
It is very warm...perfect for these cold days we've had!

Hope your holiday season has been great!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment