Thursday, November 25, 2010

hAPPY tHANKSGiViNG!

First off....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1



Hope you've enjoyed this Thanksgiving day!
We had a nice lunch with my family, and now we are just hanging out.


Now...I guess the Christmas fun will begin!!
I've actually been enjoying my Christmas tree since last Friday...I just couldn't wait!



Last year, I had a star on my tree...but I found this really cute bow on sale at Hobby Lobby, and I thought it looked perfect! This is just the second year for me to have my white tree, so I'm still loving it!

So, in the past I've loved summer clothes waaay more than winter clothes until this year. I keep finding all these winter clothes I just love!!

My top favorite winter things: sweater dresses, boots, moccasins, and jackets. I've just recently discovered how much I love skinny jeans, too!



I am in love with these shoes!! They look cute with a lot of my casual clothes. I got them from American Eagle...for half price!

I found a really cute pair of black suede slouch boots that were on sale. They even have zebra print lining! :) Here is what they look like...except I bought black, not gray.




Today, I ordered a nice houndstooth coat...$88 on sale for $30! I'm loving these sales!

AND...I am also in love with these watches!!! They are so cute...and sooo cheap! $15! So far I only have a black and white one, but I'm hoping that will change after Christmas. ;)



Tomorrow = IRON BOWL!!



It should be a great game!!

ROLL TIDE!!
and Happy Black Friday to all you shoppers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment