Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Tomorrow we are having a tailgate party at church, and I wanted to make some of my favorite cookies to take...

Tea Cake Cookies!! :)

I made pumpkins and leaves. We don't have a football cookie cutter, or I would have made some footballs. I thought they turned out pretty cute though.

I forgot to put the vanilla in them...but hopefully they're still as good as the ones my mom and sister made earlier this month.

Tomorrow will be 2 months since John and Jordan passed away. Can't believe it's already been that long.

Halloween is just right around the corner, too. But, that doesn't really excite me all that much. I hate anything scary, so Halloween isn't for me. I loved Trick-or-Treating when I was little, but now it's just not fun. I only like stuff like harvest festivals and pumpkin patches. The non-scary stuff of Halloween. Haha!

Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment