Monday, October 17, 2011

Make your own Christmas ornament!

Okay, so I have a Pinterest now....ADDICTING!! I will always be linking my stuff to this blog.

Here is a cute Christmas ornament idea....
and it is so easy to make!




I got all of my supplies at Hobby Lobby for pretty cheap!

What you need:
- Clear glass ornaments
- Scrapbook sticker letters of your choice
- Shreaded grass (I used to paper kind, not the shiny kind)
- Ribbon

I put the letter on the ornament first, then put the grass in...you could do it either way. Just make sure the letter sticks good without any bubbles. As far as the ribbon goes, you can put as little or as much as you'd like. I went simple with the first ones I made, but I've seen others that have about 3 different kinds tied to it. It's just up to you! Also, when stuffing my grass, I used a little stick (looked about like a chopstick). I think it came with a bag of cotton stuffing we bought to make pillows. You just need something to help get it down in the very bottom.

Super easy & cute...and the possibilies are endless.


Makes great gifts for friends too!


No comments:

Post a Comment