Sunday, May 6, 2012

5 months later...

So here we are May...and I've missed blogging a LOT of stuff...

So here's a quick "fill-in" on the past 5 months.

First off...Christmas.


Me and Michael both got each other Fossil without knowing!  (With other stuff, but this being the main present!)



He picked out a really good charm for my new Fossil bracelet.  We met in the library so this book that opens with a heart inside was so perfect!! And thoughtful!


Here we are on New Year's!


Then on January 5, I turned 18!


So Michael took me to Outback...and got me a new charm to celebrate!




This was us on our first Valentine's Day!!


And this is what Michael crafted for me! :)


And I also got this heart charm!



Just a cute cupcake from Gigi's! :)





This was our 6 months celebration at Bridge Street! Perfect!


Had lots of pics from Spring Break...but I'll just share one!  Went to Pigeon Forge with Mom!! Fun!



Easter!! (with Ollie!)




What I put together for Michael!


And here is my Easter basket!


Got these kicks when I went to Nasvhille...Michael and I took a special trip on prom day instead of going to prom! We had a wonderful time!

That's just a VERY brief update for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment