Monday, April 4, 2011

Red Carpet Romance - April 1, 2011

PROM was this past weekend!! (April 1st!) At first, I didn't think I was gonna make it through the day in one piece. We HAD to be at school to pick-up our tickets, and we couldn't check out until 11:40. (Last year check-out time was 11...but whatever!) My hair and make-up appointment was at 12:30. I had to go home, get a shower, and be back in town by then. I really didn't think I'd have a hard time getting this done until I had to stand in a 30 minute check-out line and wait to get my ticket. BUT...that's just it. I didn't even get my ticket because they LOST mine and my date's. I was highly upset. (And the people didn't act to concerned about it.) They told me that our names were on the list so I would just have to explain everything when we got to prom at the gate. I get in my jeep and call my mom crying because it is now 12:05 and I need to be leaving my house at 12:15 with my hair washed and dried ready to be fixed at 12:30. I flew home and finally rushed in and took the fastest shower of my life. Got ready and headed back to town and walked into my appointment 20 minutes late. Thankfully, we had called them, and they had told me to get their ASAP. But I still felt bad making them behind on one of their busiest days. It all worked out though, and I was home in plenty of time to finish getting ready before my date came to pick me up. It was a huge relief when everything was in place and I was ready. I still don't have my prom tickets (for keep-sake) but everything turned out to be wonderful, so I'll just have to deal with it. :)
Here are some pictures from my Junior prom!!


Me and my date







And here are some of the professional pics we had made...








Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment